Friday, December 10, 2010

Dressler

Temp updates. The Dressler restaurant that I went to recently really impress me, so I want to post an update for it!

An antique and warm feeling inside, I absolutely love their detailed design. You can't tell from the photo, but the lamp, the high chair, the decoration, they are very artistic, I can't stop looking around. >///<



(photo source - Dressler)

The food is also quite impressive. The purpose of this trip is to try their Oxtail Ragout. I suddenly want to try this dish so much.
This is not disappointing at all! The meat is so juicy and tender with the rich and delicious source, also the fresh cavatelli, herbed ricotta & parsnip. I can have this as my entree! ヽ( ≧▽≦)ノ♥

We also have the Mini Peekytoe Crab Cakes. In the crab family, I never know how peekytoe crab truly tasted...

Another highlight of the night is this Roasted Long Island Duck & Confit Crepinette - rarely cooked. The duck is richly infused with the delicious source. The sauteed spinach at the bottom and the baby turnips are also well prepared! Also the chestnut potato pudding itself is a wonderful dessert side dish. :P

The Pan Roasted Chatham Cod is rather plain compare to the duck, but it's all subjective, the duck is just outstanding tonight.

As for dessert, we try the seasonal Maple Panna Cotta with Coconut Cream & roasted Pecans. Such a lovely dessert to finish tonight's meal.

This place is definitely a neighborhood gem, worth a try. :P

Dressler(map)
149 Broadway
Brooklyn, New York 11211
(718) 384-6343

No comments:

Post a Comment

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ I would love to hear from you ✾◕ ‿ ◕✾