Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Water Club

The Water Club is one of the restaurants I wanted to try.  I know they participate in the Restaurant week, and here I go.

The environment was fantastic, the maitre d brought us to a table next to the windew and also overview the restaurant =):

500 East 30th Street, New York, NY
(212) 683-3333 




The RW menu had a very nice selection, here was the Maple Glazed Shrimp, crispy and juicy

Pan Seared Cod Cakes

Caramelized Sea Scallops, I love it! Don't remember when was the last time I had some fresh and savory scallops like these

Sliced Guinness Braised Brisket and the amazing sauce

Creme Caramel custard

Chocolate Kahlua Cheesecake, in treechunk shape, how cute

There is a small viewpoint (rest area) not far from the restaurant, up the stairs and next to the highway bridge. If you were there early or the weather is nice, you should definitely check it out the splendid view from here. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ I would love to hear from you ✾◕ ‿ ◕✾