Monday, June 28, 2010

Bruno's Bakery

Tons of desserts! This was my 1st impression to this place and always be.
I have tried many of their famous desserts before, if I have time, I will go back and write about them. For now I will just write about what I had this time. :P


This was Coconut Mousse with a groundcherry on top. Some people maybe familiar with groundcherry, but this was my first time having it (and knowing it's eatable)! Sometimes I see pictures of this cute little thing hanging inside a dried five-sided pod, and always think this is one of most interesting plants on the planet! Oh, the mousse itself was soft & delicious too! ^^


An Italian Cheesecake! If an American cheesecake is meant to be soft, this Italian Cheesecake is dry. The first bite would be "er.. what's this?", but then as you had the 2nd bite, you would start liking it! It had its own special taste~ Like it too!

Bruno's Bakery
(map)
506 Laguardia Pl
New York, NY 10012

No comments:

Post a Comment

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ I would love to hear from you ✾◕ ‿ ◕✾