Saturday, June 19, 2010

Penthouse 808

A Great place for friends gathering with a nice view on rooftop!
Most people come here for drinks and talks, but I am also here for the food ;)


The view with Queensborough bridge.


Saw this coconut crab cake on the online menu, tho I couldn't taste the coconut... the crab cake itself had the right proportion between the crab and the cake :D


Then there was this Red Dragon sushi roll, blue crab top with spicy tuna, there was pepper inside (to make it more spicy >__< ).
The 808, yellowtail with pepper and mango inside, also a spicy roll, I like this one more :)


Moving on to the entree, the Sesame-Ginger Churrasco Steak, I find the meat a bit salty, the mash potato was terrific!


And here was my favorite dish of the night, the Sesame-Seared Tuna with sweet & sour rice. The rare tuna was tender and juicy, pair with the Teriyaki Beurre Blanc souce just made it taste even better! The sweet & sour rice was moist and delicious.

The Penthouse 808 website (map)
8-08 Queens Plaza South
Long Island City, NY 11101

No comments:

Post a Comment

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ I would love to hear from you ✾◕ ‿ ◕✾