Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dessert Club Chikalicious

Let's have something healthier than chocolate!
Chikalicious now have the Snowlicious with different flavors.


My favorite - the Green tea deluxe with azuki bean. The motcha flavor is very original ♥ And there is cream in the center, little surprise


Here is my little blue Christmas tree, I mean blue-raspberry flavored snowlicious. This is rather plain compare to the Green tea deluxe. :/


Next the rose macaron, completely sensational!! The aroma of rose spills into your mouth every bite. Can't wait to try their other flavors next time ♥


The cupcakes I didn't get to try this time, but also look very tempting!


Dessert club Chikalicious
(map)
204 East 10th Street
New York, NY 10003

No comments:

Post a Comment

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ I would love to hear from you ✾◕ ‿ ◕✾