Thursday, July 1, 2010

Zengo

Spacious place for group & nice service!


What a tall ceiling


The Thai Chicken Empanadas - fried dumplings with mango on top


The Thai Shrimp Lettuce Wraps, moderate spicy.


My favorite roll - The Unagi Masago, yummy!


The Volcano roll, it was good, but too plain after the unagi masago roll >__<


My another favorite of the night, the Scallops al Mojo de Ajo. Fresh and tender scallops!


The Wagyu Skirt Steak Churrasco was juicy and the fries were good, you need to taste them yourself :P


The Chile Barbecued Salmon, I was distracted at this point.. I couldn't remember the taste, but I got a well excuses..


One of my friends was announcing she's getting married!! Congratulation to her! And the waiter heard us and wrote this on one of our dessert plates, nice job!
This was the Mexican Chocolate Tart with cinnamon whip


The Dulce de Leche Pudding, rich caramel pudding infused with lychee, and the coconut ball on the side


Last but not least, the Churros with it's dark chocolate-cinnamon dipping sauce

Good foods and good friends and good news, what a busy night ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ

Zengo website (map)
622 3rd Avenue, New York, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ I would love to hear from you ✾◕ ‿ ◕✾