Friday, July 30, 2010

North Square Restaurant & Lounge

One word: Good
Two words: Nice food
Three words: I'll come back :P

It's nice to sit next to a window, so my photos come out really beaufiful, and I love the food here


Don't you just love the golden color of this olive oil?! (♥O♥)


Shrimp Ceviche, cold & sour, perfect for the summer


Lobster and crab cakes, not much taste of lobster, but crab meat was big, tho not much taste of crab...


Crust Walu, a Hawaiian "buttery" taste fish, moist & solid texture



Filet Mignon au Poivre, juicy and tender inside out!


Chocolate Mousse Cake with bitter chocolate ice cream & walnuts.


And the Brownie Sundae, I like how chewy the brownie was.

Nice meal, then head over to a show~ :D

North Square Restaurant & Lounge (map)
103 Waverly Place
New York, NY 10011

No comments:

Post a Comment

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ I would love to hear from you ✾◕ ‿ ◕✾