Monday, October 4, 2010

Blue Elm

Been there a while back, they already changed their menu since I went, but I want to go back again for their other flavors!

It was a small place, yet kinda trendy. I went there as a group of 7, had pretty good food and good time.

I saw their menu online, the "Shared plates" section somehow made me think it's a groupy place, but not quite, not even their food had large portion. However, I still suggest this place for groups, to share the food and share the cost (o'u≦o)☆彡

The Pan-Seared Scallops with peas and sweet corns, my all time favorite, sauteed and soft, deeelicious~


The Crab Crusted & Rsted Portobello Mushroom. Yeah.. the blood sauce somehow looked weirdly pink in the photo... Little salty.


The Yellowfin Tuna Tartare, I tasted the tuna, where was the yellowfin?


The sashimi cocktail, too small to share, but it tasted good~


The Cotes d'Agneau, my friend said it's the cod (one of my love), and they ordered 2x, may I have 1 more piece? :P


The ribs, you couldn't go wrong with these!


The Kobe Beef Mafe Aux Legum, wonder if they still have this. I think I had 2 potatoes from this pot... :( also some very spicy pepper inside. My friends who had the meat said it was very good..


The Creme Brulee with strawberries on top and fruits inside :P


The Chocolate Explosion, another name for Lava cake XP


The Hazelnut ice cream and...


The Mocha ice cream~~

Blue Elm (map)
198 Orchard St
New York, NY 10002

No comments:

Post a Comment

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ I would love to hear from you ✾◕ ‿ ◕✾