Monday, August 30, 2010

Fig and Olive

I heard pretty good review on this restaurant, and since it's one of the restaurants practicing Restaurant Week, I figure it's a good chance to give it a try


The complimentary dish, Olive Oil in a trio of buttery Spanish, lighter French and green Italian. I find the Spanish olive oil the most savory, French a little plain.


Cucumber & Pink Peppercorn Mediterranean Cold Soup, I like the freshness of this soup


Steak Tartar, in other words, raw beef... I would prefer it cooked


Shrimp & Scallop Paella, grilled shrimp & scallops marinated with pimenton served
on saffron rice. absolutely tasty!


Tuscan Caramelized Cod & Garden Vegetables, both the cod and vegetables were welly glazed, delicious~


Dessert “Crostini”, local-farmed strawberries and mascarpone on shortbread. A healthy choice.


Chocolate-Agave Sorbet, I think it's the vanilla mousse over the creamy chocolate, with a moist yet crisp chocolate bark.

Very satisfied with the service and food here~


Fig and Olive (map)
10 East 52nd Street
New York, NY 10022

No comments:

Post a Comment

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ I would love to hear from you ✾◕ ‿ ◕✾