Friday, September 3, 2010

HK Hell's Kitchen

Nothing so fancy here, yet it's the beauty of it


Table set.


A huge bun of crab cake with mango salsa and paprika oil. This piece was soft and you could see the crab meat in it (that's being said, crab meat taste was not strong enough)


I tried many of the Chinese soup dumpling, I expected this French Onion Soup Dumpling to be similar, with a mouthful of delicious soup. Apparently I was wrong. The dumplings were covered by a thick layer of cheese and they were full of saturated onion chops. Sweet.


Basil Lasagna with mushrooms, I like this dish a lot. I enjoy the sense of basil in every bite~
This could be very stuffy as it was pretty cheesy.


Wild Mushroom Ravioli with sun-dried tomatoes and fresh herbs.


HK Hell's Kitchen (map)
523 9th Ave
New York, 10018

No comments:

Post a Comment

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ I would love to hear from you ✾◕ ‿ ◕✾