Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Le Cirque

I went there twice, and they seated me in the bar section twice. Why? Do they have an age discrimination?

Anyway, they have the best soup I ever taste, yet!

The Chilled Melon, Cucumber and Yogurt Soup, I smelled the fresh cucumber before move my spoon. Such a chill & delightful appetizer.


The Marinated Big Eye Tuna, I think I tasted more of the guacamole than tuna, but I like it.


The Grilled Fluke and Calamari. In fact, it's a little disappointment, fluke sashimi is very cute, but grilled fluke is rather plain, and mine was over grilled. The charred area was bitter. The calamari was soft and better compare to the fluke.


The Filet Mignon at par, a bit dry inside, taste fine with the meat sauce.


The Chocolate Ganache with rose petal sorbet! I like flower sorbet very much. ^^


The Fig Tart, sweet and sour.


Le Cirque (map)
150 E 58th St
New York, 10022

1 comment:

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ I would love to hear from you ✾◕ ‿ ◕✾